Computer Technician Needed
Computer Technician needed to work part-time for busy repair shop in Delaware County. We are looking for a qualified Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality. Must have experience in virus removal, hardware and software troubleshooting. A+ certification is preferred. We are seeking friendly technicians who are patient when communicating with novice/inexperienced customers about their technology needs. We cannot spend time training someone on the simple basics. We are only interested in bringing on repair technicians who are knowledgeable with current technology trends, and capable of handling a wide range of computer and technology hardware/software related problems. Must have own car and driver’s license.
· Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
· Printer installation and configuration, including Network driver deployment and customized configuration.
· Install LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components
· Diagnose computers (hardware, software, performance), cleaning up junkware/bloatware, removing viruses/malware; restoring OS health.
· Installing, repairing, cloning and upgrading operating systems. Email setup, migration, configuration.
Architect and deploy enterprise networks (wired and wireless) using Ubiquiti hardware; Gateways, Switches, AP's, etc.
· 2 years proven experience as computer technician
· Experience with LAN/WAN networks
· Knowledge of computer systems and IT components
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Very good communication abilities
· Organizing and time-management skills
· Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+, Network+) is preferred.
Please call the office at 610-522-2668 or send your resume to email@example.com